OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
$55,000 – $65,000 RMB
||No (Local Candidates Only)
Reporting to the General Manager,
Strong Bonus Paid + Excell Beneifits
(Statutory Benefits per Government Regulations are included)
Fluency in written and spoken Putonghua and English
Initial Interviews will be conducted in English via SKYPE. Once selected for next round, Interviews will be conducted in local language.
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING
A diverse International Tour Company with offices located around the world. Company provides both Inbound, Outbound, and DMC Services in more than 5 continents. This position is dedicated to 100% Outbound Travel Business.
- Will supervise 4 Sales personnel, 1 Operations Manager and 2 Operation support personnel.
- Achieve budget forecasts (in terms of revenues, costs, operational profits as well as market share).
- Identify and aggressively develop new business opportunities.
- Formulate plans and implement effective business strategies to increase revenues generated from travel agencies.
- Conduct business reviews and maintain close contacts (public relations) with the key players in the market (travel agents, airlines, consulates).
- Constantly monitor competitive activities by improving the market intelligence and by implementing pro-active counter-actions.
- Fluency in written and spoken Putonghua and English
- At least 8 years experience in the travel industry, preferably in promoting “outbound” sectors.
- Proven international exposure.
- Open-minded, result oriented, pro-active, self-motivated and outgoing individual with factual inclination.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and communication skills.
- “Think global and acts local.”
- Able to work under pressure.
Reporting to the General Manager, Greater China
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University. Company will accept non degreed candidates as long as their travel industry background exceeds minimum requirements.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence other (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
This position may require overnight travel up to 40% (including travel by car and by airplane).
FOR THIS POSITION
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel
Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an
Application on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and
we utilize the same proprietary database. Thank you.