OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
OS32 - 5304
||Regional Director of Sales (4)
||Multiple Locations (West Coast, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest)
$70,000 - $75,000 + Possible Commissions
||No (State Residents Only)
President & CEO
||These positions are Virtual (Home) Office ONLY
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING
International Tour Operator with Offices Overseas has launched its first USA Office in NYC.. In order to promote this Specialty Tour Company they have prepared a new marketing campaign to be implemented shortly. To garner sales and the proper type of Account Management in the filed the company has determined to engage 4 Regional Directors of Sales. Territories will include: West coast, Northeast, Southeast, and Midwest.
Candidate must have a minimum of 10+ years experience within the Travel Industry. The bulk of the experience must be is a Tour Operations/Wholesaler. Outbound Only. Must have strong management skills in Sales & Marketing. Must know who the major players are within the Travel Distribution System. Must know the heads of the Major Travel Agency Chains, Conglomerates, Consortia, etc. Must be a strong negotiator to insure market share contracts. Candidate must be able to develop an action plan extremely quickly, build on existing rapport with all travel industry trade publications to insure ongoing public relations and publicity. Must have the ability to set-up a Home Office (Virtual) environment within their home. Must have a vehicle in good working order. While Company will reimburse all car expenses, including but not limited to gas, tolls, mileage, repair, garage, etc. Candidates must keep immaculate records of travel plans. Candidate must be willing to travel within their territory on a regular basis. Candidate will be responsible for attending local trade shows and travel organizational meetings as required. Candidate must be able and willing to attend pre-scheduled sales meetings at USA Headquarters and may be required to attend annual sales meeting overseas once a year.
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Strong proven track record in sales and organization.
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or BS Degree from a four year College or University located in the USA. Preferences include MBA Holders.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence other (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel up to 25% (including travel by car and by airplane).
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.
FOR THIS POSITION
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel
Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an
Application on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and
we utilize the same proprietary database. Thank you.