OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
|| $150,000 + Incentives
||This is an Immediate Position
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING
Global Travel Conglomerate opening New Incentive House. Will encompass doing
all phases of Group Business including Afinity and MICE. Candidate needs very
strong Incentive/Group expertise in the International arena. Overseas contacts are
required especially in the Middle East, Asia, and Europe.
- President will start from scrath preparing a business plan and full budgets. Will hire and mentor a group of Incentive and Group Professionals. Parent company has in place full support and operations department.
- Manage all aspects of the company's relationship with national and top accounts including building annual sales and marketing plans and budgets.
- Create a presence in the marketplace by attending national events, presentations, panel discussions and other public presentation opportunities.
- Monitor and ensure customer satisfaction levels and resolve any and all customer service issues resulting from reservations, operations, and post travel service issues.
- Executive and Strategic leader responsible for increasing the profile and brand awareness of Company in the United States by developing sales strategies and working closely with marketing on all initiatives.
College degree and 15+ years of experience in key travel industry management.
Excellent negotiator.Create budgets, sales and marketing plans, and
compensation programs. Results oriented self-starter with ability to work in a fast
paced entrepreneurial environment. Proven sales track record.
This position reports to the CEO (on-site)
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four
year College or University. Company will accept non-degreed
candidates as long as their travel industry background exceeds
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel (including travel by car and by airplane).
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please Note:All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group
(within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application
on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we
utilize the same proprietary database.