CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
|| $400,000 - $500,000 +
|| Board of Directors
||This position will not start until mid 2016
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING
with worldwide offices is seeking a new Chief Executive Officer. Current
CEO will be retiring shortly. Company’s main division is Travel
Must have strong rapport
within the travel industry. Must have held similar types of roles with
Budget responsibilities exceeding $100 Million. Will direct an executive
team of 18 Senior Vice Presidents located in various regions around
the world. Capability to report to the Board of Directors within first
90 days of employment with a short-term overall plan
Candidate must have a minimum
of 20+ years experience within the Travel Industry. Experience with
major Travel Industry Organizations, including Airlines, Tour Operators,
Cruiselines, and/or other Travel related Firms.
This position reports to
the Board of Directors
• Strategically minded
with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
• Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well
with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and
important business contacts.
• Participative management style.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to
recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
• Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other
The preferred candidate will
hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University.
MBA Degrees preferred.
The preferred candidate possesses
the following competencies:
• Integrity and work
commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude,
• Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment
to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
• Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting
• Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjust to multiple demands)
• Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance,
• Thinks strategically
• Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and
budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements,
• PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
• Must possess a corporate wardrobe
• Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions,
and inspires confidence)
• Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat,
orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job,
it will require:
• Eight (8) hours or
more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone;
entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or
analyzing data from reports.
• This position may require overnight travel up to 40% (including
travel by car and by airplane).
• Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on
commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.