Increase sales for multiple branded companies including Tour Operations, DMC's, Hotels, and TMC's in USA and Overseas. Strong knowledge of UK, Middle East, India, and France required.
Drive group business for worldwide sales from all major market segments based in your specific region. Must have experience in charge at major customer events including ASAE, MPI, Affordable Meetings, SGMP, and Religious Conferences Market, et cetera. Group Sales required in many segments such as: Pharmaceutical, Corporate, Incentive programs, Conferences, Religious, Fraternal and more.
Ten plus years experience in Group Sales with a proven track record exceeding $2million per year.
Reports to SVP
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Marketing, or Business with a Master's Degrees in Finance, Business, or Business Administration a plus but not required. Minimum 15 years' experience in travel related business Foreign languages – A plus, not mandatory
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence other (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
This position may require overnight travel up to 20% (including travel by car and by airplane).
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application on this site (Executive Registry). Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we utilize the same proprietary database.
All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.