Vice President Marketing will build and launch a new vacation brand.
- He/she will be responsible for leading the company's overall go to market strategy and program execution of all consumer and business marketing programs, and will develop and implement programs for interactive marketing, national advertising, localized marketing, sales support, public relations, and internal communications
- This new real vacation brand will be grounded in a state of the art website utilizing significant interactive features. The VP Marketing will help craft the vision for this media rich portal of the future to enhance both the consumer and business experience. In marketing the company and its website, the VP Marketing will work closely to develop and implement marketing programs that will take advantage of its customer base of 1+ Million travelers.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven success in a start-up environment and in driving revenue growth. Experience working with the travel industry network of Suppliers and Vendors. Strong financial acumen and management experience. Experience in online website development and marketing. Outstanding communication skills and executive presence are required.
Candidates must be local residents. Must have 9+ years of Travel Industry Marketing with preferences with a Tour Operator. Must know local attractions, hotels, ground operators, restaurants and more. Will head up a New Vacation Division. Candidate must speak fluent English (including, Reading & Writing) additional languages a plus.
Reports to EVP
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
Four year college graduate a must. Also, major must have been in Business or Business related.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence other (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
This position may require overnight travel up to 20% (including travel by car and by airplane).
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application on this site (Executive Registry). Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we utilize the same proprietary database.
All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.