Candidate will travel constantly throughout North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Will monitor and evaluate all office locations around the globe and report on findings. Strengths and weaknesses of all employees from Presidents, and Management personnel. Will also determine if current systems and procedures are currently working most effective. This position is by function an Efficiency Expert.
As Noted Above
- 15+ years in Travel and/or Hospitality Industry (concurrently).
- 15+ years in a supervisory management role dealing with many aspects of the industry including Airlines, Car Rental/Limo’s, Tour Operations, Travel Agency’s.
- Multilingual a must, to include English, German, French, plus others.
- Must have strong travel experiences dealing with many different cultures and environments.
This position reports to a Board Member and will be required to make presentation to a cabinet.
Must have elegant English, corporate wardrobe, and ability to communicate on with all levels of personnel from janitorial to presidents.
Bachelors or equivalent, Masters preferred.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence other (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel up to 85% (including travel by car and by airplane).
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an Application on this site (Executive Registry). Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and we utilize the same proprietary database.
All Candidates MUST fill out Executive Registry www.pjasonkingassociates.com prior to conversations with our management team.