CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
$165,000 - $187,500 +
prefers local candidates but may be flexible
IS AN EXCLUSIVE
International Travel Company
with offices located in over 23 Countries.
• Insuring the overall
efficiency and profitability of the sales and marketing departments
according to defined strategies and guidelines.
• Will supervise a number of individual offices located throughout
Europe. Will also direct managers in offices by establishing business
goals and targets with them.
• Direct and monitor all day-to-day sales & marketing activities
to ensure that defined turnover & profit goals are met
• Establish and enforce guidelines & policies pertaining to
all sales and marketing functions
• Liaise and communicate with offices in Europe to ensure delivery
of high quality products that fulfills the needs of clients.
• Develop new promotions to meet changing market requirements
based on market trends.
• Liaise with in-house and outsourced advertising agencies in
order to achieve defined budgetary & quality goals.
• As a member of the Management Team, contribute to short &
long-term organization planning including sales strategies and initiatives
geared toward operational excellence.
• Any nationality,
must speak, write and read English exceptionally.
• Degree in business management or tourism related discipline.
• At least 15 years experience in the tourism industry.
• Proven international exposure.
• Analytical thinking with a flair for figures and details.
• Good leadership, interpersonal, negotiation and communication
• Able to work under pressure.
• Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office experience.
• Additional language skills in French and/or German may be a
Report to Executive Vice
• Strategically minded
with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
• Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well
with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and
important business contacts.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive and able to
recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
• Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other
The preferred candidate will
hold a BA or a BS in Business from a four year College or University.
Company will accept non-degreed candidates as long as their travel industry
background exceeds minimum requirements.
The preferred candidate possesses
the following competencies:
• Integrity and work
commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude,
• Able to influence others (gain support, influences commitment
to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
• Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting
• Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes
• Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance,
• Thinks strategically (short and long term).
• Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and
budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements,
• PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
• Must possess a corporate wardrobe
• Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions,
and inspires confidence)
• Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat,
orderly focused, plans)
While performing this job,
it will require:
• Eight (8) hours or
more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone;
entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or
analyzing data from reports.
This position may require overnight travel up to 20% (including travel
by car and by airplane).