OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
• Executive Search
• Consulting Services
• Our Clients
• Executive Registry
• Career Development
• Compensation Negotiations
• Current or Filled Searches
© Copyright P. Jason King
Associates, Inc. 07/03
CURRENT SEARCH JOB LISTING
$350,000 - $400,000+
||No (Tri State residents Only)
5 Year Contract
|THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING
International Tour Operator with Offices Overseas is launching its first USA Office in NYC. Actual location within NYC will be decided by this President and Chairman of Company. Although company exists as a foreign corporation they will be setting up a US Corporation here. President will be involved in all aspects to include: Researching and contracting for Healthcare services; developing his own and company’s Incentive/Bonus Program; determining types of automation, telecommunications, and web platform/servers and much more.
Candidate must have a minimum of 30+ years experience within the Travel Industry. The bulk of the experience must be is a Tour Operations/Wholesaler. Outbound Only. Must have strong management skills to include emphasis in Sales & Marketing. Must know who the major players are within the Travel Distribution System. Must know the heads of the Major Travel Agency Chains, Conglomerates, Consortia, etc. Must be a strong negotiator to insure market share contracts. Candidate must be able to develop an action plan extremely quickly, will hire (hopefully through our organization) a team of experienced Operations and Support people. Will be in charge of all sales, marketing, advertising and promotion. Must have strong rapport with all travel industry trade publications to insure ongoing public relations and publicity.
Company already has Products in place, including strong Hotels, Attractions, Airlines, cruise, etc. Company will bring several people from other offices to start in NYC to insure immediate growth.
- Strategically minded with the ability to bring new business concepts to life.
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and relate well with all levels of employees as well as external clients/vendors/and important business contacts.
- Participative management style-advocates team concept.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive with ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and profit-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- (See additional preferences under “Skills” & “Hobbies”)
The preferred candidate will hold a BA or BS Degree from a four year College or University located in the USA. Preferences include MBA Holders.
Chairman and Executive Team place a high level of respect for Candidates who are in great shape; healthy, and work out regularly. If candidate enjoys an action sport, such as; Tennis, Golf, Soccer, etc. this will be a huge benefit.
Executives for this organization regularly participate in Sport teams sponsored by the parent company.
The preferred candidate possesses the following competencies:
- Integrity and work commitment (trust, confidentiality, fair process, positive attitude, honesty)
- Able to influence other (gain support, influences commitment to business/customer, vendors/suppliers and all staff members)
- Oral communication (face to face, telephone, giving/getting information, listening)
- Self reliance (works independently, gets things done, takes responsibilities)
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible (adjusts to multiple demands, work area/organization needs/change)
- Results orientation (quality, quantity, efficiency, performance, high expectations)
- Thinks strategically (future oriented, adjust to trends, thinks in strategic terms)
- Establishes and tracks projects and plans against goals and budget (sets and monitors budget, forecast resources, establishes measurements, controls costs)
- PC skills (windows, off-the-shelf software as related to business)
- Must possess a corporate wardrobe
- Effective communication (oral, written, behaviors, actions, and inspires confidence)
- Personal organization (time management, prioritization, neat, orderly focused, plans)
performing this job, it will require:
- Eight (8) hours or more a day of sitting; walking; standing; bending; answering the telephone; entering data into the computer; retrieving data from the computer or analyzing data from reports.
- This position may require overnight travel up to 25% (including travel by car and by airplane).
- Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly on commercial airplanes and private corporate aircraft.
FOR THIS POSITION
If you have filled out an Application (Form B) with Yours In Travel
Group (within this year) please DO NOT fill out an
Application on this site (Executive Registry).
Yours In Travel Group is owned by P. Jason King Associates, Inc. and
we utilize the same proprietary database. Thank you.